Uber Technologies, inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Community Operations Manager - Uber Eats, Krakow
at Uber Technologies, inc
- Community Operations - Community Operations
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for our community - riders, partner drivers, restaurants and corporate clients - is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way.
As a community operations manager for Uber Eats line of business in Krakow Center of Excellence, you will be leading ambitious teams of support professionals to continually achieve operational excellence in work streams related to supporting Eaters, Delivery partners and Restaurants.
What You’ll Do
- Lead, motivate, and develop high performing teams within a time-sensitive and demanding environment to deliver on operational KPIs.
- Set up career development plans, coach Team Leads, and develop them into awesome people managers. You will be managing up to 4-5 Team Leads, who will each be managing up to 10 individuals. These individuals are on the front line of our business, answering our community’s questions and tending to their needs.
- Dive deep into the numbers and make data-driven decisions.
- Be a passionate advocate for all eaters, delivery partners and restaurants, and confidently answer any questions that come your way in a high stress, fast moving environment.
- Build productive relationships with country teams of supported markets to provide meaningful business insights based on the teams understanding of the user experience as communicated through support channels.
- Be responsible for identifying trends within your team’s’ performance as well as overall support trends.
- Drive continuous process improvement to deliver a world-class experience every time, all the time.
- Empower the team to identify opportunities to improve Uber's processes, policies, or app functionality with the aim of creating a better user experience for our customers.