Trident USA Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Radiologic Technologist - PRN
at Trident USA Health Services
Provide mobile X-Ray and EKG (if applicable) service to nursing homes, health care facilities, and other miscellaneous facilities.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform and process X-Rays using portable digital (DR) or computed (CR) radiography equipment and submit/transmit them to a Radiologist for interpretation.
- Unload portable X-Ray equipment and take into facilities to perform exams ordered by the physician. Must obtain clinically diagnostic, technically competent x-ray images.
- Perform EKGs and transmit EKGs to a Cardiologist for interpretation.
- Scan exam related paperwork/billing on a daily basis per protocol..
- Demonstrate regular attendance.
- Maintain vehicle and x-ray equipment.
- Communicate efficiently and perform professionally with peers, supervisory staff, and clients.
- Maintain required State licenses/ARRT Certification, health requirements, and operational requirements.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Valid driver's license in the applicable state and in good current standing at all times.
- Connect and disconnect Holter Monitors.
- Submit accurate and timely time sheets as per protocol.
- Technologist must care for their equipment in a professional manner. Upon malfunction of any equipment, the supervisor should be notified immediately.
- Perform special projects or other duties as assigned by Supervisors/Managers
- Train other technologists as required.