The Salvation Army In the Midwest
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
KROC: Fitness Instructor for Mindbody class format
at The Salvation Army In the Midwest
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Health and Fitness
- Regular Part-Time
Looking for a fun part-time job with great perks for you and your family? Join the Kroc team!
We are currently recruiting an energetic, reliable, and member-focused instructor who is a passionate Mindbody instructor in an area such as yoga, barre, stretch, or pilates.
Our pay range for this position is between $11 - $17/hr depending on experience and qualifications. We support our instructors with continuing education opportunities and love to give our instructors the opportunity to be creative.
Kroc offers our staff awesome perks including a free individual membership or a $10/month family membership! We also offer our team members discounts on Kroc programming and rentals, a discount to The Salvation Army store in Green Bay, and other discounts and opportunities to save money from a variety of local and national businesses!
- Develop and instruct fun, energetic and highly motivational exercise classes for all fitness skill levels. Offer alternatives during classes to accommodate different levels of fitness.
- Educate participants concerning safe exercise techniques and monitor safety.
- Utilize the office support system that will allow for timely and accurate record keeping, including the areas of statistical reports related to all fitness programs, accounting of expenditures, and other reporting as required.
- Ensure the attractive appearance, operational function, and general upkeep of the fitness facilities including equipment and furnishings.
- Directly oversee the work of any aides assigned to work in the program area at all times and ensure that minor support staff are never left unattended with program participants.
- Participate in designated staff training and professional development courses.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1+ years of experience teaching various or specific group exercise programs
- OR –
- Any equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS: First Aid, CPR and AED Certification for Adult, Child, and Infant to be obtained with 90 days of hire. Current certifications through ACE, ACSM, AFAA or NSCA or any unique certifications pertaining to a specialized group exercise class or format – Zumba, for example - preferred.