The QTI Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The QTI Group
The QTI Group is seeking Packagers for second shift in Neenah. Pay is $11/hr. and offers a $50 attendance bonus for perfect attendance! Qualified candidates should have good math and problem-solving skills plus a basic understanding of electronics. Come work for a company that produces over $60 million in products for clients all across the globe!
- Complete training and ensure required operating procedures and work instructions are followed
- Address quality concerns
- Maintain clean room requirements and GMP’s
- Responsible for make-ready, set-ups and maintenance of equipment
- Responsible for outgoing finished pallets, accuracy of load flags and production reporting
- Responsible for incoming materials tracking
- Provide direction to that working equipment
- Must have the ability to read and understand job tickets and specifications
- Good math and problem-solving skills
- Good to excellent mechanical skills
- Basic understanding of electronics
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be willing to do projects as assigned
- Must be able to work rotating shifts
- Basic understanding of computers
The QTI Group is a privately owned human resources and staffing organization. Specializing in the placement of industrial, administrative, professional, and executive talent, we partner with you to understand your career goals and advise you on opportunities. Our wide reaching network lets us offer you more choices at all skill levels with flexible placement options.
Our staffing services team has a variety of flexible placement options available in the administrative, light industrial, and skilled industrial areas. From temporary to temp-to-hire to direct placement, we have you covered. For professionals and executives, you can count on our tenured and certified recruiters to help you advance your career with leading corporations and professional services providers.
When you partner with The QTI Group in your job search, you’ll have access to our expertise and services at NO cost to you! We offer weekly paychecks, direct deposit, free computer tutorials and bilingual resources. But best of all, our wide reaching network lets us offer you more opportunities to consider. To access our home page please click here.
Join The QTI Group Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.