The QTI Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Metal Fabrication Shift Lead
at The QTI Group
The QTI Group is looking for a 1st shift Metal Fabrication Shift Lead in Appleton! The Metal Fabrication Shift Lead will be someone who has experience in metal fabrication leadership and is also a “hands on” type of leader. This is a direct hire position! You will be working Mon-Fri with flexible start times between 5:00am-7:00am. Pay starts at 55K and will be based on experience. Company benefits offered! Apply online now!
• Expected to produce and manufacture parts daily
• Ensure safety and quality standards throughout the department
• Develop and monitor department production schedules
• Assist the in developing and implementing new processes
• Ability to promote and ensure a motivational atmosphere
• High School diploma or equivalent plus 5 years’ experience as a metal fabrication lead
• An understanding of fabricating fundamentals
• Experience processing job shop orders
• Detail oriented with strong problem solving and reasoning skills
• Ability to perform reading, writing, and math functions.
• Work well independently as well as in a team environment
• A good work history
• The employee is regularly required to stand, walk; stoop; crouch; bend and reach above shoulders
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
The QTI Group is a privately owned human resources and staffing organization. Specializing in the placement of industrial, administrative, professional, and executive talent, we partner with you to understand your career goals and advise you on opportunities. Our wide reaching network lets us offer you more choices at all skill levels with flexible placement options.
Our staffing services team has a variety of flexible placement options available in the administrative, light industrial, and skilled industrial areas. From temporary to temp-to-hire to direct placement, we have you covered. For professionals and executives, you can count on our tenured and certified recruiters to help you advance your career with leading corporations and professional services providers.
When you partner with The QTI Group in your job search, you’ll have access to our expertise and services at NO cost to you! We offer weekly paychecks, direct deposit, free computer tutorials and bilingual resources. But best of all, our wide reaching network lets us offer you more opportunities to consider. To access our home page please click here.
Join The QTI Group Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.