The QTI Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The QTI Group
The QTI Group is looking for a Facilities Associate / Custodian to work with a well-known organization located in downtown Appleton, WI. This is a contract to hire, part-time position working up to 32 hours per week. Pay is $10/hour and you will be working in the evening and occasionally on the weekends.
You will be responsible for providing a clean, presentable and safe environment through a variety of custodial duties and event set-up duties.
- Perform basic cleaning tasks--dusting, sweeping, mopping
- Trash collection and removal
- Operate basic cleaning equipment---vacuum, mop, carpet cleaning equipment
- Stock required supplies
- Clean and sanitize all areas of the building--walls, floors, doors, blinds, bathroom fixtures, etc.
- Inventory of stock room
- Set up for events
- Immediate tear down after each event
- Other duties as requested
- Must be able to lift heavy objects, up to 50 lbs
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
The QTI Group is a privately owned human resources and staffing organization. Specializing in the placement of industrial, administrative, professional, and executive talent, we partner with you to understand your career goals and advise you on opportunities. Our wide reaching network lets us offer you more choices at all skill levels with flexible placement options.
Our staffing services team has a variety of flexible placement options available in the administrative, light industrial, and skilled industrial areas. From temporary to temp-to-hire to direct placement, we have you covered. For professionals and executives, you can count on our tenured and certified recruiters to help you advance your career with leading corporations and professional services providers.
When you partner with The QTI Group in your job search, you’ll have access to our expertise and services at NO cost to you! We offer weekly paychecks, direct deposit, free computer tutorials and bilingual resources. But best of all, our wide reaching network lets us offer you more opportunities to consider. To access our home page please click here.
Join The QTI Group Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.