The QTI Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Electro Mechanical Maintenance Technician
at The QTI Group
The QTI Group has multiple direct hire openings for Electro Mechanical Maintenance Technicians! The technician is responsible for the maintenance and repair of machines and support equipment of cardboard corrugating machines, as well as providing maintenance to indoor and outdoor facilities. Ideal candidates will have prior industrial maintenance experience, a special interest in electrical systems and enjoy solving production challenges. Pay is $26.41/hour. This is a rotating shift position and days are Monday – Friday. Full benefits are offered! Plenty of overtime available! Great opportunity to join a well-established company dedicated to creating an efficient and modern work environment as well as an employee-centric culture.
Persons hired are required to work a M-F rotating shift assignment of:
3rd shift – 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM
2nd shift – 2:00PM to 10:00 PM
1st shift – 6:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Overtime is also required which can include 12 hour shifts and weekends.
- Participate in continuous improvement process
- Provide general industrial maintenance such as lubricating, repairing, rebuilding, trouble shooting and cleaning production machines.
- Assist with infrastructure maintenance and fabrication, including welding, cutting, grinding, carpentry and operating other shop machines and tools
- Perform maintenance and repair to lift trucks, steam generators, air compressors and other support equipment
- Perform electrical, plumbing, hydraulic, HVAC and concrete work
- Create and complete work orders using the CMMS
- Communicate with machine operators
- Utilize the CMMS and other resources to provide maintenance planning
- Support and develop downtime reduction initiatives
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of three years related experience or combination of education/experience preferred
- Must possess or be willing to obtain an Associate’s Degree, Millwright or Journeyman card
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings, procedures and manuals and company policies and safety rules
- Must be able to write reports and speak effectively before groups of customers or employees
- Must be able to follow written, oral or diagramed instructions
- Must have the ability to deal with problems with several variables and take appropriate action
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The QTI Group is a privately owned human resources and staffing organization. Specializing in the placement of industrial, administrative, professional, and executive talent, we partner with you to understand your career goals and advise you on opportunities. Our wide reaching network lets us offer you more choices at all skill levels with flexible placement options.
Our staffing services team has a variety of flexible placement options available in the administrative, light industrial, and skilled industrial areas. From temporary to temp-to-hire to direct placement, we have you covered. For professionals and executives, you can count on our tenured and certified recruiters to help you advance your career with leading corporations and professional services providers.
When you partner with The QTI Group in your job search, you’ll have access to our expertise and services at NO cost to you! We offer weekly paychecks, direct deposit, free computer tutorials and bilingual resources. But best of all, our wide reaching network lets us offer you more opportunities to consider. To access our home page please click here.
Join The QTI Group Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.