The QTI Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The QTI Group
The QTI Group is seeking Assemblers for one of the nation's largest supplier of building materials. This is a contract to hire position with a premier company located in De Pere, WI that is stable and growing.
This is a full-time, second shift position that operates between the hours of 3:00pm and 1:00am, Monday through Friday. Mandatory overtime may be required depending upon business needs. Pay starts at $13/hr. based upon experience level.
Excellent benefits are offered upon hire which include health, dental, vision, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401K, vacation/PTO, as well as an employee purchase program of building materials.
• Assemble and construct building components consisting of roof trusses, floor trusses or wall panels
• Frequently use power tools
• Read customer orders and blueprints
• Measure and complete tasks to specifications within time lines
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Construction or wood working experience strongly preferred
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently
• Knowledge of basic power tools
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
• Ability to measure accurately
• Steel toed shoes and some personal tools are required
The QTI Group is a privately owned human resources and staffing organization. Specializing in the placement of industrial, administrative, professional, and executive talent, we partner with you to understand your career goals and advise you on opportunities. Our wide reaching network lets us offer you more choices at all skill levels with flexible placement options.
Our staffing services team has a variety of flexible placement options available in the administrative, light industrial, and skilled industrial areas. From temporary to temp-to-hire to direct placement, we have you covered. For professionals and executives, you can count on our tenured and certified recruiters to help you advance your career with leading corporations and professional services providers.
When you partner with The QTI Group in your job search, you’ll have access to our expertise and services at NO cost to you! We offer weekly paychecks, direct deposit, free computer tutorials and bilingual resources. But best of all, our wide reaching network lets us offer you more opportunities to consider. To access our home page please click here.
Join The QTI Group Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.