Schneider Downs & Co., Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Account Rep - Uncapped Commissions
at Schneider Downs & Co., Inc.
Schneider is seeking creative, dynamic and inventive Inside Sales Account Representatives to join our Schneider Transportation Management (STM) team. As an Inside Sales Account Representative you will build and run your own book of business by prospecting new customers and growing accounts. Inside Sales Account Representatives identify customer needs, and provide shipping solutions using state of the art tools and resources, starting with our own proprietary systems and utilizing our strong carrier network. Along with our technology, we ensure our Inside Sales Account Representatives are up to date with real time market and industry trends to better help service our customers.
Schneider offers an extensive inside sales training program to help Inside Sales Account Representatives gain knowledge on the transportation industry, the services Schneider offers, creative prospecting, and negotiation techniques to propel your success in our inside sales role. In addition to our inside sales training program, you will take part in a continued mentorship program giving you the tools to drive your success in the inside sales role!
Check out our office videos illustrating our open, high energy and high-reaching office culture! www.schneiderjobs.com/STM
As An Inside Sales Account Representative you will:
- Identify and generate new sales opportunities through prospecting and cold calling
- Grow business with existing customers
- Build proposals, negotiate pricing and commit transportation services on behalf of our customers
- Make strategic and profit based decisions utilizing market data, lane history, and your expertise
Our Associates Enjoy:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions
- Promotion opportunities as early as 12 months
- Create your career path based on your future goals; that is how we hire to retire
- Opportunities to work from home after first year
- Strong work/life balance that includes: paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid personal time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match plus company funded retirement plan
- Tuition assistance program plus 170 online personal development courses
- The ability to multitask while paying high attention to detail
- A self-starting, goal oriented attitude, and be a money motivated self-starter
- The aptitude to fearlessly make decisions in a fast paced environment
- Strong phone and written communicator skills
- Bachelor's degree, though desired, is not required
The Schneider Way
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with honesty, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our commitment to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do