Schneider Downs & Co., Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Equipment Account Representative
at Schneider Downs & Co., Inc.
Schneider has an immediate need for an enthusiastic and goal driven Equipment Sales Representative to be responsible for direct sales of used tractors and trailers. The main accountabilities for this role include presenting equipment to buyers, negotiating price within guidelines, coordinating on site inspections and pick-ups, and other sales administration duties. The Equipment Sales Representative will also prospect for and generate new business leads (averaging 50 to 75 calls/day), track calls, details of sales and follow up needs in Customer Relationship Management System. This position broadens your industry knowledge which in turn drives your career to limitless opportunities and positions you for interesting challenges.
By choosing a career with Schneider, we improve your life by offering:
- Annual profit sharing bonuses available
- Strong work/life balance that includes paid holidays and generous personal time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match plus a company-paid retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement and free financial service assistance
- Health Care Spending Account
- On-site services at some facilities including cafeteria, gym and fitness classes, walking/jogging trail, ATM, personal mail services, company store and much more
- Resilient, values-based culture that drives safety, integrity in every action, respect and excellence in all we do
- Individual development opportunities through company-paid training, active leadership involvement and more than 170 online personal development courses
Our preferred candidate will have:
- Ability to sell and close on sales
- Bachelor's degree or previous experience in transportation / sales fields (auto, etc.)
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivation to excel and achieve
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain motivation and energy for answering calls, returning calls and prospecting
- Great phone presence and communication skills with customers
- Previous sales experience desired, but not required
- Strong comfort-level with general computer systems
- Solid experience using MS Outlook, MS Office – Excel & Word
Schneider is a premier provider of truckload, logistics and intermodal services. Offering the broadest portfolio of services in the industry, Schneider's solutions include Van Truckload, Dedicated, Regional, Bulk, Intermodal, Transportation Management, Supply Chain Management, Warehousing and Port Logistics services. A $3.4 billion company, Schneider has provided expert transportation and logistics solutions for over 76 years.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with honesty, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our commitment to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today! http://www.schneiderjobs.com
We are an equal opportunity employer.