Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1179417
Why People Like to Work for Us
- Our Philosophy is to consistently deliver exceptional hotel service with the help of dedicated, caring employees thus outperforming the competition.
- We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
- Your role will be integral to the success of our company.
- We strive to create a work place culture that values family, work life balance and community.
What you will be doing
- Prepares menu items to order.
- Presents food as ordered in a pleasant presentation.
- Maintains adequate inventory or food items at work stations.
- Places and puts away food orders.
- Pre-prepares items as possible to ensure quickly preparation and delivery of the menu items ordered.
- Must be familiar cooking with flat top & gas stoves, broilers, and deep friars.
- Any combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. High school diploma preferred.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have basic knowledge of the fundamentals of cooking.
- Must have basic knowledge of accepted standards of sanitation.
- Must have knowledge of operating all kitchen equipment, i.e., stoves, ovens, broilers, slicers, steamers, kettles, etc.
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to understand recipes, measurements, and portion sizes.
- Ability to read and write the English language in order to read recipes and communicate with other employees.
- Sufficient manual dexterity of hand in order to use all kitchen equipment, i.e., knives, spoons, spatulas, tong, slicers, etc.
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, move (rotate) goods weighing a maximum of 50 lbs. on a continuous schedule.
- Ability to perform duties in confined spaces.
- Ability to perform duties within extreme temperature ranges.
- Inside with protection from weather but not necessarily changes in temperature.
- Work area may be confined.
- Temperatures could be hot enough to cause discomfort to the human body.
- Floors may be wet and slippery for walking.
- Physical activities include walking, talking, standing, hearing, seeing, touching, fingering, feeling, grasping, bending, stooping, crouching, kneeling, lifting, carrying.
- Work area has considerable noise from equipment, voices, etc. Frequent interruptions are possible.
- Must be able to change activities frequently.
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income
- Group Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Program