Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay
Why People Like to Work for Us
- Our Philosophy is to consistently deliver exceptional hotel service with the help of dedicated, caring employees thus outperforming the competition.
- We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
- Your role will be integral to the success of our company.
- We strive to create a work place culture that values family, work life balance and community
Maintain a courteous and efficient flow of customers. Accurately collects payments and make change to close out guest checks totaling food and beverage purchases in a friendly and courteous manner.
Education & Experience:
Any combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Basic math skills, customer service skills and English speaking
- Prior hospitality experience preferred.
- Ability to obtain a gaming work permit to work in a Casino.
- CPR Certification and/or First Aid training preferred.
- Inside with protection from weather but not necessarily changes in temperature.
- Work place is fast paced with considerable movement throughout shift. Requires standing and walking 95% of workday.
- Requires lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Physical activities include walking, talking, standing, hearing, seeing, touching, fingering, feeling, grasping, reaching, handling, bending, lifting, carrying, writing, grasping, bending, stretching, balancing, pushing, pulling.
- Interaction with all types of people.
- Considerable repetitive motion of hands, wrists, shoulders, and back is required.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful atmosphere (fast-paced, noisy, frequently interrupted, confining).
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income
- Group Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Program