Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay
As a Banquet Captain, you will fill a leadership role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of the banquet facilities and/or other areas of the Food and Beverage departments. The Banquet Captain is responsible for supervising and assisting the complete physical set-up and/or breakdown and cleaning of banquet or catering function rooms to ensure the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues and profitability by providing prompt and courteous food and beverage service.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of one year food and beverage and banquet events experience and preferably previous staff supervisory/leadership experience.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Supervise and assist with the set-up of assigned catered functions, ensuring that the hotel's standards are met, and advance preparation for service is adequate to allow efficient service to the guest once the function begins.
- Act as the liaison between Sales/Catering Manager and the in-house meeting or banquet contact.
- Assist F&B Director/Manager with the creation of the Banquet Work Schedule and completion of Banquet Wage Progress Reports.
- Requisition liquor for all banquet bars and maintain proper control over banquet beverage service.
- Inspect the sanitation of all function space and storage areas to maintain the highest standard of cleanliness and organization throughout the department.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income
- Group Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Holiday and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Program