Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Network Health
Network Health’s success is rooted in its mission to create healthy and strong Wisconsin communities. It drives the decisions we make, including the people we choose to join our growing team. Network Health is seeking a Claims Trainer who is responsible for designing, developing, and delivering various training programs, materials, and desk level procedures for the department. This will include new hire and ongoing training. This individual will train on all lines of business, including group/commercial, individual, and Medicare. The Claims Trainer will collaborate with department leadership to identify knoweldge and skill gaps, and implement training solutions where appropriate.
Essential Job Duties:
- Demonstrate commitment and behavior aligned with the philosophy, mission, values and vision of Network Health
- Appropriately apply all organizational, regulatory, and credentialing principles, procedures, requirements, regulations and policies.
- Develop, implement and facilitate structured training for the Claims, Configuration and Payment Integrity departments. Training programs may include job specific training, updates to department policies and processes, and individual training plans.
- Collaborate with department leadership and other stakeholders, for input on the development and improvement of the training programs.
- Implement training and/or job aids for new or existing operational processes to drive consistent operational performance and quality.
- Implement and maintain methods to evaluate the effectiveness of training materials and programs. Make necessary changes to training material based on feedback received and data gathered.
- Provide feedback to department leadership team regarding classroom training, areas of improvement and skill level / performance of new trainees.
- Deliver specific training programs in either a one-on-one, group setting, or remote/WebEx setting; ensuring the audience is comprehending the information delivered.
- Develop and maintain assessments to assess learning and comprehension of information being trained, as well as proficiency of tasks being trained.
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to listen mindfully, identify gaps and ask appropriate questions
- Ability to organize one’s work and space to ensure successful completion of assigned tasks within the identified timeframe
- Ability to adapt to new circumstances, information and challenges in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Present new training methodologies, updated policies and procedures appropriately to leadership to drive change and an environment for constant learning.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude to demonstrate appropriate delivery of Network Health service excellence to providers, members or internal customers
- Knowledge of health insurance principles and medical terminology
- Able to use critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate skill set in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint required.
- Prior experience working with Webex is preferred.
- Ability to learn software programs quickly and efficiently to apply that information within a training curriculum.
- Excellent one-on-one and group facilitation skills. Able to read audience and adapt to audience needs.
- Ability to use a variety of learning and training techniques to adapt to audience learning needs.
Minimum Education Required:
High school diploma or equivalent, required.
Associate degree preferred.
Minimum Related Years of Experience Required:
- 2 years or more experience in the health insurance industry
- Previous experience facilitating training and developing training materials
- Medical claims processing experience preferred
Network Health is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
*WARNING: Please beware of phishing scams that promote work-at-home opportunities and which may also pose as legitimate companies. Please be advised that Network Health recruiter will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. All of our positions require that you first complete an online application.