Navitus Health Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Workforce Management Specialist
at Navitus Health Solutions
LocationAppleton Campus: Appleton, Wisconsin
A minimum of a high school diploma with secondary education in mathematics, statistics, or related field.
A minimum of one year workforce management experience forecasting, scheduling, and utilizing WFM tools. Experience with ADP Workforce Now, NICE Systems, Community Workforce Manager Software, or Kronos strongly preferred. Experience writing reporting requirements, testing, and implementing these reports desired. Intermediate knowledge of MS Office products, especially Excel.
- Technically proficient in the use of data analysis and reporting systems and software used for presentation of information and analysis.
- Strong math aptitude with proven analytical ability and forecasting skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Critical thinking/Problem-solving
- Judgment and Decision-making
- Communication Skills (written, verbal/presentation, and active listening); including at a technical level
- Ability to perform WFM software administration
- Customer-Centric Skills, and ability to understand internal and external customers
- Strategic Thinking/Systems Aptitude Thinking
- Project Management and ability to prioritize continually/multi-task time-sensitive work
- Understanding and coping with constant change
- Ability to build and manage relationships
- Ability to work with people to change the current state to the desired state, learning about the project and program as the work evolves
This position is responsible for supporting workforce management setup, scheduling, analysis, forecasting, etc. to ensure internal and external service levels commitments are achieved. The WFM Specialist performs basic troubleshooting with the workforce management systems including input and output systems and escalates as necessary. Reviews available data or requests new reports to make recommendations on staffing in order to consistently meet service levels. Runs and requests enhancements to analytic reports on a regular and ad-hoc basis that assist in identifying areas of performance improvement, providing recommendations for efficiencies, and projecting staffing for future volume.
- Run and review volume forecasts, shrinkage analysis reports, headcount requirements, new hire/modified shift requirements, and average handle time analysis to ensure accurate scheduling.
- Conduct and document routine data validation of WFM systems and reports.
- Collaborate with department leadership to understand all possible impacts to volume and staffing.
- Measures accuracy of those forecasts on both short term and long-term basis. Meet established forecast accuracy goals.
- Review staffing forecasts on a daily, weekly, etc. basis and proactively address staffing concerns.
- Monitors volume demand throughout the day in real time and flexes workforce accordingly.
- Schedules activities around forecasted contact patterns and ensures activities are current in the WFM system. Notifies affected parties when off-line activities need to be rescheduled.
- Adjusts call routing as directed when unusual call patterns exist in order to ensure service levels are met; manages multiple queues and skill groups.
- Identify need for departmental reports for individual and unit performance metrics and submit requests for enhancements; see through to production.
- Recommend and participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Accurately Review and adjust timecards for hourly employees using Timekeeping Software
- Create Prior Authorization Specialist, Clinical PA pharmacist, and Grievance and Appeals Coordinator schedules to support volume demands and optimize performance.
- Prepare standard and ad-hoc reports as required for internal and external customers with high level of accuracy and professionalism.
- Monitors adherence to agent work schedules that ensures a high level of performance and customer service standards.
- Formats data into user-friendly presentations complete with definitions and explanations of collection methods.
- Documents and assembles requirements to generate reports, charts, scorecards, dashboards, forecasts for business use.
- Responsible for development of training materials and documentation of policies and procedures.
- Assist with implementing new contact channels including expanding reports, forecasting, system changes required, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.