Navitus Health Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supervisor, IT Enterprise Initiatives
at Navitus Health Solutions
LocationAppleton Campus: Appleton, Wisconsin
College degree (2 or 4 year program) typically in the field of business administration or information systems and must have 10+ years of professional development experience.
- Prior experience in a team leadership role is required.
- Excellent understanding of project methods and best practices including Agile Scrum framework.
- Extensive experience collaborating with business teams to analyze business requirements and develop technical specifications.
- Proven ability to interview end-users for insight on functionality, interface, problems, and/or usability issues.
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Healthcare industry practices and HIPAA knowledge would be a plus.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
The Supervisor role is responsible for coordinating team activities and supervising staff in accordance with company policies and procedures. The Supervisor will develop and promote best-practices and standards for project and team activities including utilization of Agile Scrum framework. Additionally, the Supervisor will ensure adherence to project commitments, deliverables and provide daily work direction for direct reports. This position is expected to balance supervision activities with additional time spent on other duties and responsibilities.
- Coordinate day-to-day activities and projects to ensure quality and meet timetables.
- Evaluate team processes, recommend improvement, and coordinate changes.
- Supervise staff in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Assist staff to resolve complex or out-of-policy operation problems.
- Coach and provide career development advice to staff through regularly scheduled 1:1 meetings.
- Establish employee goals and conduct employee performance reviews.
- Responsible for staff scheduling to include: work assignments, on call rotations, employee training, employee vacations, and back-up for absent employees.
- Coordinate with senior leadership for appropriate staffing levels. Plan and implement capacity and resource expansion to ensure scalability and acceptable performance.
- Conduct interviews, hire new staff, and provide employee orientation.
- Schedule and conduct staff meetings.
- Responsible to meet team productivity and quality goals.
- Communicate with manager and other supervisors.
- Serve on committees and teams as team representative.
- Complete human resource paperwork as requested.
- Establish and enforce team standards and development guidelines to ensure scalability and maintainability of assigned systems.
- Design and implement redundant systems, policies, and procedures for disaster recovery and data archiving to ensure effective availability, protection, and integrity of data assets.
- Collaborate with business teams to identify business needs and translate into Agile Scrum framework.
- Lead the effort for design, development and implementation on a project-by-project basis to deliver solutions which are easily maintainable and scalable.
- Research and identify new concepts and methodologies which will enhance the ability to deliver robust solutions.
- Identify roadblocks or areas of concern and provide potential solutions.
- Work with other teams to define and identify cross-functional solutions for integration with new or existing technologies.
- Develop and maintain user manuals and guidelines.
- Train end users to operate new or modified programs.
- Install software products for end users as required.