Navitus Health Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Test Specialist I (Automated Tester)
at Navitus Health Solutions
LocationAppleton Campus: Appleton, Wisconsin
An associate or bachelor's degree in the field of computer science with focus on Software Testing or Quality Assurance or equivalent work experience is preferred. ISTQB Certified Foundation Level Tester or ability and willingness to become certified is preferred.
This position will take a leadership role in Navitus' strategic initiatives to implement a suite of testing tools and further developing our software quality assurance expertise. This role will be responsible for learning the programming languages necessary for the utilization of the selected tools and will support implementation of the scripts to run automated testing. This role will also support the Senior Manager in executing a centralized testing strategy.
This position's primary functions involve performing the necessary automated and regression testing in support of Navitus' mobile application. This position is also a resource for teams within Navitus and our clients to turn to for advice/guidance on testing related items. Creating, enhancing, and executing regression testing will be a heavy focus for this position. Additionally, candidate must be comfortable being sole tester on a newly formed team.
- Ensure efforts delight the customer
- Provide superior customer service utilizing a high-touch, customer centric approach focused on collaboration and communication
- Contribute to a positive team atmosphere
- Innovate and create value for the customer
- Develop/Maintain scripts for regression testing
- Assist in execution of centralized testing strategy
- Assist in development of standards regarding testing scenarios
- Collaborate with functional owners to improve test plan development and execution, reduce rework and issues with Mobile Application releases
- Ensure open lines of communication and strong collaboration and cooperation with other business areas/departments
- Utilize work flow management tools (such as the Service Desk) that are currently in place
- Participate in the effort to achieve department service levels as outlined by the Senior Manager
- Foster a culture of trust, respect, and honesty
- Participate in team meetings and project/issue resolution related meetings
- Provide effective communication of Navitus' vision, mission, values, goals and policies
- Ability to travel 5%-10% of time between Navitus campuses
- Other related duties as assigned/required