Navitus Health Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Navitus Health Solutions
LocationAppleton Campus: Appleton, Wisconsin
College or 2 year Technical Degree or equivalent experience is required.
2 to 3 years' experience in administrative/professional office setting preferred. Solid knowledge of the Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, and Visio. Experience with CRM, various reporting, and querying tools a plus. Ability to analyze and interpret data required. Excellent oral and written communications is required. Business writing experience is a plus. Ability to plan, organize and focus on details is critical. Ability to professionally interact with all levels of the organization is required.
The Implementation Coordinator is responsible for the internal project support to the Implementation Project Manager for all new client implementations as well as program implementations. This position serves as a support all aspects of the effort to install new Navitus Clients in the business and technical environments of the company, to also include new Navitus Program implementations as assigned.
Job Duties Include:
- Assist the Implementation Project Manager (IPM) in preparing for Readiness Assessment and potential sales initiatives.
- Participate, along with IPM, in Client kick-off meetings for the purpose of requirements gathering and discovery.
- Act as note taker for all kick-off meetings as well as any project meetings associated with the implementation.
- Assist the IPM with the analysis of requirements to ensure specifications are written appropriately and accurately to include entry into CRM application.
- Maintain and enhance various implementation documents and templates as needed before, during and after an implementation.
- Assist the IPM with the development and documentation of functional requirements for client review and sign off.
- Participate, along with the IPM in regularly scheduled internal and external project update meetings.
- Build internal and external client project sites and load appropriate documentation, to include weekly project status reports and project schedule updates/changes.
- Assist the IPM in the coordination of resources within various teams to effectively support all new implementations.
- Assist the IPM with the coordination and scheduling of meetings and project updates as necessary.