Navitus Health Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Services Executive
at Navitus Health Solutions
LocationAppleton Campus: Appleton, Wisconsin
- Knowledge of PBM or health care industry required
- Strategic thinking ability and skills to prepare business plans and execute them appropriately in order to accomplish business objectives.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work in order to meet client needs.
- Strong team orientation, commitment to sales and client service and desire to succeed.
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills required.
- PC skills; Microsoft Office, Email, and Internet.
- Valid State Driver's License and current Automobile Insurance Policy
Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related area preferred
The Client Services Executive (CSE) is a highly motivated professional with at least 5 years of successful experience interfacing directly with varied complex clients preferably in healthcare, to manage existing PBM clients. The position is responsible for the co-development of long term account strategy for their assigned Clients. Working with subject matter experts, the CSE will be for responsible for identifying "up sell" and expansion opportunities, and communicating these opportunities appropriately to be incorporated into the annual strategic business plan. The CSE will be responsible for client retention, achieving corporate strategic goals relative to client base and overall customer satisfaction, including solving customer issues relative to their contracts, reporting; and interface with the Clinical Account Executive for clinical issues. This position will require the ability to communicate across multiple organization levels and the ability to lead projects is required.
Job Duties Include:
- Delegate, support and provide guidance to colleagues in Senior CSC and CSC Roles
- Pull data from 3-D and other Navi-tools to deliver facts-based presentations (including Strategic Business Plans, VALUE Summaries, and Performance Standard reports) to clients. Work closely with Clinical Account Executive on data, strategy, and the Navitus team approach to all meetings
- Ensure immediate Client Services team has a plan to mediate any unmet PGs moving forward; Client Services should always have a debrief with an internal department which has failed to meet a PG
- Client Services Executive should be able to perform both basic training and specialized training on client-facing platforms, as long as the client has placed this request ahead of time
- Facilitate resolution of escalated member/Client issues requests
- Manage Clients
- Up-sell programs
- Identify and present Client opportunities to improve costs, service and health
- Contract maintenance and performance
- Client retention
- Committee involvement
- Lead or support internal department and corporate projects
- Travel to Client sites
- Provide mentoring to the coordinator levels
- Other related duties as assigned/required.