Navitus Health Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Analyst, PMO
at Navitus Health Solutions
LocationAppleton Campus: Appleton, Wisconsin
· 2 year College diploma or university degree required, 4 year college diploma or university degree preferred
· At least 1 year of Business Analyst Skills
· 1+ years' experience in health care administration/managed care or insurance (BA-I or II dependent on qualifications and experience) preferred
· Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development.
· Experience with development and implementation of software solutions, systems, or products.
· Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications in both technical and user-friendly language.
· Demonstrated organizational skills.
· Experience with core software applications, including Microsoft Word and Excel required, Microsoft PowerPoint and Visio, preferred
· Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it.
· Analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
· Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
· Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
· Highly self motivated and directed.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
· Strong customer service orientation.
· Ability working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Collaborate with project managers and project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
· Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately write requirement specifications by conducting interviews and product analysis to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and/or other methods.
· Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team. Where necessary, develop prototypes of interfaces, process flow models, specifications, diagrams, and charts.
· Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
· Develop and conduct peer reviews to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted and participate in system quality assurance testing.
· Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary by communicating enhancements and/or modifications verbally or through written documentation.
· Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.