Navitus Health Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Product Manager, eHealth
at Navitus Health Solutions
LocationAppleton Campus: Appleton, Wisconsin
A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is preferred.
Experience with a combination of the following concepts is required: system support, enhancements, testing, product management, formal/informal leadership, and/or reporting and metric development. A "track record" of tangible success and team collaboration/relationship-building/management is essential. Must be able to exercise appropriate judgment.
The Associate Product Manager, eHealth Services (APM) will be responsible for tactical support of Navitus eHealth services with a focus on RxBenefitCheck (real time pharmacy benefits). The APM will report to and provide support to the Senior Manager, eHealth. The APM will assist with and identify solutions for system enhancements, stability, and quality by working with our IT partners. The APM will work with the Senior Manager to create and monitor metrics that ensure product accuracy and quality, vendor strategy and product management. The APM will work with key functional areas to ensure quality product development, client support, and data integrity. Tasks related to this role will include: participation of certification testing with vendors alongside IT resources, assisting in oversight of system enhancements, assist in creating business requirements and analysis, troubleshooting, developing and reviewing requirements, oversight of some system support tasks, and facilitating enhancement requests. In coordination with Leadership, the APM will follow the team roadmap for long-term success and continuous improvement to Navitus' eHealth services. The APM will assist in crafting presentations to clients and prospective clients that highlight the value of eHealth products. The APM will develop a deep understanding of industry standards and serve as a business and technical subject matter expert for the organization as they relate to eHealth products.
- Work with Leadership to execute goals and objectives for Navitus' eHealth products.
- Development and maintenance of internal eHealth product metrics.
- Assist IT support teams to execute on testing of system enhancements, test cases, managing defects, and documenting results within required timeframes.
- Assist leadership in oversight of setup and maintenance of system configuration.
- Attend and participate in industry standard setting organization meetings for eHealth products.
- Stay apprised of industry best practices and competitive intelligence and guide Navitus' products to be an industry leading solution.
- Maintain business process knowledge around eHealth products day-to-day processes.
- Work closely with Leadership to ensure detailed requirements meet the need of the business.
- Ensure that system enhancements, testing issues, and information about eHealth products are communicated timely to Business and IT Leadership.
- Troubleshoot for system issues or questions.
- Work with IT and Provider Services leadership to ensure controls are in place that adequately assess system quality and stability.
- Work with end users to suggest enhancements to the system or workflow processes to meet the needs of the business. Assist leadership in documenting requirements for new processes, services and changes to existing processes and services to achieve department business and strategic goals.