Navitus Health Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Application System Administrator
at Navitus Health Solutions
LocationAppleton Campus: Appleton, Wisconsin
Experience: Experience and expertise in new product development and a track record of tangible success, including leadership and team collaboration/relationship-building/management is essential. Must be able to exercise appropriate judgment as necessary. Requires a high level of initiative and creativity.
The Application Systems Administrator II role is responsible for complete application administration, development, support, trouble-shooting and working within the K2 application. Ensure high levels of availability for production and developmental business applications. This individual also participates in the planning and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure system provisioning and maintenance that is consistent with company goals, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure system integrity through audits and reconciliation.
- Ensure the development and production systems are up and running at the appropriate times to meet service level agreements.
- Provide responsive technical assistance and document configuration and support processes.
- Work with Infrastructure, Application Services, Data Services and DBAs to ensure optimal operations and uptime of application environments.
- Support change control and testing processes for modifications to application systems.
- Define/Review workflow requirements to ensure efficiency
- Develop and maintain complex workflow structures within the workflow application to ensure appropriate roles and users are defined, processes are adhered to
- Coordinate with IT and business representatives to implement required application code promotion processes that utilize best practices to meet corporate objectives.
- Deploy workflows based on business requirements.
- Facilitate business needs to manage development environments.
- Develop strong working relationship with Third Party vendors.
- Participate in the planning and support the Upgrades/Releases of software and database updates to limit user impact.
- Analyze system for overall performance and give recommendations on improvements.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated, approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform improvements, patches, and reconfigurations.
- Develop, document, and maintain policies, procedures and associated training plans for system administration and appropriate use.
- Provide backup administrational support to other ASA teammates and the platforms for which they are responsible.
- Provide knowledge training to peers.
- Provide after-hours support.
- Other duties as assigned.