Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lawn Care Specialist - Starting Now! - Appleton
- 03-Jun-2019 to 02-Aug-2019 (CST)
- Appleton, WI, USA
- Full Time
Naturescape is offering valuable positions in a growing business!
We are interested in establishing a long-term relationship with a dedicated and motivated individual. At Naturescape, you will be a valued and respected member of a close-knit team. This is a chance for worthwhile work in a supportive, appreciative setting. Your efforts and opinions will help to drive the growth of a family-owned business that has operated for over 30 years!
We are in need of a lawn and landscape care specialist to perform a variety of services at our branch. A Naturescape specialist is responsible for providing our customers with outstanding care for their residential and commercial properties. From a lawn care program, lawn aeration, and mowing to tree and shrub care, pruning and snow removal, our specialists are trained to the highest standards with a comprehensive skill set and a knowledge base to rival any other in the industry. We entrust our specialists to cover the full spectrum of customer service, with quality work and customer and potential customer interactions. At Naturescape, you will be an integral part of the driving force behind our company's strong growth.
The sky's the limit to your earnings potential!
Naturescape offers specialists tremendous performance based incentives. Naturescape management is committed to helping each specialist take advantage of these incentives and make the most of their earning potential. We believe in giving employees the opportunity to determine their own compensation by their performance. Some examples of effective hourly earnings averaged over all hours worked are given below:
- $17.25 - (11% above minimum requirement)
- $19.75 - (33% above minimum requirement)
- $21.35 - (above incentives plus 10 hours overtime)
This is all in addition to typical annual raises.
A valid driver's license, a clean driving record and a positive, can-do attitude will make you an excellent candidate. No previous experience in the field is necessary; we are happy to train the right person. In addition to comprehensive paid training on our own practices and procedures, we will arrange your state certification.
Naturescape offers these following tremendous benefits:
- Initial effective wages from $16-$22+/hour with overtime and incentives
- Optional time and a half overtime available weekly
- Performance incentives
- Excellent advancement opportunities in as little as one year
- Flexible hours
- Typical 4-day, 40-hour work week
- Excellent health insurance includes HRA plus low out-of-pocket and premium
- Dental insurance
- Generous vacation time accrual plan, up to 2 weeks your first year, additional week of vacation after 1, 5 and 10 years
- 5 holiday days after first year
- 401k - 185% company match up to 6%, vested immediately
- Yearly bonuses reward results
- Typical annual raises
- Work in the great outdoors
- Discounts on valuable Naturescape services
- Experience not required; We offer paid training
- Fast growing company
- 38 locations in 11 states and growing