Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Account Executive
at MBM Corporation
- Appleton, WI, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
MBM, a Xerox Company, is seeking a highly energetic, talented and competitive Sales Account Executive to market innovative business solutions to companies of all sizes.
We offer our customers industry-leading Xerox and Konica Minolta copiers and printers, as well as focusing on a wide array of office technology solutions. We are lucky enough to have the support of a large parent company like Xerox while maintaining our intimate and small company feel.
What You'll Do:
- Solve problems that customers don't even know they have by being a technology consultant
- Business development - identify new business opportunities within existing accounts and new accounts
- Schedule and attend face-to-face consultative meetings to identify customer needs and requirements
- Tracking all sales related activities through a CRM
- Accurate sales estimating and sales proposal development
- You will need to work hard and smart to consistently achieve high activity levels. It's not easy, but it's sure is rewarding!
What You'll Need:
- 2-5 years of direct sales experience even if you do not have any sales experience, let's talk!
- Ability to identify client needs and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client
- Successful at engaging with all levels in an organization - comfortable with C-level executives
- Strong business acumen and work ethic and a strong drive to be successful
- Outstanding communication, problem-solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Have experience with CRM software, and ability to manage a variety of software business tools, including PowerPoint, GoToMeeting, etc.
We are headquartered in Appleton, WI and have been the leading business solutions resource in Wisconsin since 1956! MBM, A Xerox Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox Corporation Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management, deploying state-of-the-art technology and solutions. Xerox provides MBM the strength and resources of a global operation while maintaining a local presence. With a "Think Globally, Act Locally" mindset, we are able to offer top quality solutions through personalized service to our customers in the state of Wisconsin.
MBM is a team oriented company full of ambitious, go getter individuals with a work-hard, play-hard mentality. We offer an extensive training program and world class support team to set you up for success. We are looking for dynamic engaging sales professionals with high business acumen. If you're looking to join a team, start a career and make a lot of money, then this is the place for you!
Salary structure is base + commission. A better-than-industry-average base salary, since we know steady income is important
- MBM offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401k plan with a company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (health care and dependent care)
- Top notch medical, dental, vision, life insurance & disability coverage (that is offered day one of employment)
- Car Allowance
- Robust Training
- HSA plan with a company contribution
- Awesome co-workers
- MBM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.