Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MBM Corporation
- Appleton, WI, USA
- Full Time
JOB SUMMARY: Loads, transports, delivers, sets up, installs, and provides training on device ('s) delivered, removes old equipment by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drives truck to deliver equipment and products to customer's location.
- Completes full installation including setup and training.
- Work with CSR, TRC, and Shop Tech for delivery.
- Work with Network Specialist for any network issues, either outstanding or installation related.
- Work with Service Tech or Product Specialist on hardware issues.
- Provide network related support to MBM placed products at customer locations.
- Close service calls on day of installation and provide update of installation metrics on monthly basis.
- Work in the MBM Technical Support Center as assigned, taking incoming service and supply calls, and providing both hardware and connected issue resolution.
- Records delivery information on delivery schedule. Locates customer contact.
- Maintains MBM vehicle and other provided equipment in a neat, clean, and functioning form.
- Fuels vehicle in advance of delivery schedule needs.
- Reviews and verifies delivery schedule on MBM supplied Tablet or attached paperwork.
- Checks paperwork on top of all machines to be loaded, verifies model number, serial number and all serialized accessories.
- Loads and secures all equipment onto truck using blankets, cardboard corners, and proper strapping. Warms up truck while loading when cold weather exists.
- Protects equipment from elements when moving between truck and delivery site.
- Confirms delivery, pickup and/or movement with customer prior to delivery.
- Verifies address and records any special instructions or directions.
- Organizes and completes all required paperwork per delivery.
- Unloads and tags all returned items.
- Conducts a daily delivery truck maintenance check for operation and safety.
- Conducts a daily review of required paperwork, tools and equipment needed.
- Assists in other areas of the warehouse as needed.
- Other duties identified by manager or department leadership that are within realm of responsibility.
EQUIPMENT INSTALL DUTIES
- Unloads and safely moves equipment to designated area. This may include pushing, pulling, utilizing dollies and/or stair climbers.
- Assembles equipment. Powers up unit and runs test copies.
- Connects devices to the network.
- Provides customer with complete installation and training.
- Verifies scan and print, installs if necessary.
- Obtains customer signature and date.
EQUIPMENT UNINSTALL DUTIES
- Verifies and records model number, serial number, serialized accessories and "end meter reads."
- Marks manuals/CD and consumables with yes or no.
- Removes, loads and secures equipment from customer's facility.
- Using Tablet or paper documents, obtains customers signature and date.
- Contacts appropriate sales rep.