Massage Envy Spa
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Massage Envy Spa
- Job ID
- Location : Address
- 3201 E. Calumet Street
- Location : Postal Code
What We'll Accomplish Together
Description: In addition to the standard responsibilities of a Front Desk Associate the Sales Manager primary responsibilities are to be the consummate expert of the internal Massage Envy sales process, ensure that the Massage Envy clinic sales process is followed, interview, onboard and train new front desk team members and monitor and coach clinic team members in all areas of the membership sales process. A key responsibility will be to craft programs, with the help of other clinic team members, to increase the volume of both 1st time guests and more importantly, returning non-member guests.
- Master the Massage Envy sales process and serve as the clinics expert in implementing and demonstrating the sales process.
- Work with the Clinic Manager and sales staff to manage the sales process to maximize sales opportunities.
- Coach sales process with the Clinic Manager to ensure that all team members strictly adhere to the established sales process including appointment setting, in-take, handoffs, script and tools for tracking, managing and rewarding.
- Generate monthly contests for the Sales Associates to increase sales closing, gift card averages/sales and enhancements.
- Help the Clinic Manager lead the interview and selection process for new sales team members. Monitor clinic staffing levels and initiate hiring when needed.
- Ensure that the team achieves 25% or higher membership closing on an ongoing basis.
- Review, with Clinic Manager, observed personnel and document performance of individual Sales Associates. Provide guidance and direction for dealing with underperforming Sales Associates.
- Organize and conduct monthly “Boot Camp” training for Sales Associates or work with Leads for Massage Therapists and Estheticians.
- Structure and promote contests and incentives to maintain level of massage enhancement services and facials to be at or above the national average volume.
- Structure programs and monitoring systems to bring in 50 or greater returning non-member guests each month.
- As needed assist with covering Clinic Manager’s and Retention Specialist’s absences to insure that the clinic has uninterrupted management support.
What it Takes to Succeed
Qualified candidates will:
Education, Skills and Training:
- Have previous management, marketing, and sales experience within a service or retail industry.
- Possess the ability to identify and solve problems, set goals and expectations, delegate responsibilities, and effectively interact with and lead staff.
- Exhibit proficiency in establishing membership and retail sales goals and interpreting progress and trends in sales reports.
- Be aware of and comply with all labor and employment laws applicable to employees at the franchised location including local and state licensing laws and regulations related to general business operations and licensure of massage therapists and estheticians.
Communications and Personal Interactions
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and guests, prospective clients, vendors, franchise owners, and regional developers.
- Be able to communicate information to franchise owner and other individuals in the Massage Envy franchise network.
- Possess excellent leadership and influencer skills and the ability to motivate and inspire staff and develop a strong team culture.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.