Manitowoc Company, The
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Tech Service Specialist
at Manitowoc Company, The
Manitowoc Cranes, a division of The Manitowoc Company, is recognized globally as one of the premierinnovators and manufacturers of crawler cranes, tower cranes, and mobile cranes for the heavy construction industry. Leading brands include Grove, Manitowoc, National Crane, and Potain.
If you enjoy providing extraordinary technical support and solving customer issues, then you could be our next Field Service Technician at Manitowoc, Dubai.
If you're up to the challenge, the reward is satisfaction. . . and knowing you helped build something real. Join our passionate team and help buildsomething you can be proud of – a future filled with passion, pride, and satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
- Contact with Tower crane Dealers in order to assist with commissioning of cranes
- Provide technical support to external Dealers or customer
- Manage product non-conformity, realization of Customer Response Ticket, Warranty and Product Improvement Programs
- Determine on-site training needs for dealers or customers
- Coordination between internal sales departement and dealers in order to organize service activities
- Contact with French/Chinese CraneCare front and back office Departments
- Technical background in Electrical, mechanical and Hydraulic
- Technical knowledge of self Erecting crane Erection, GME
- Knowledge on structural crane parts, able to identify non conformity .
- Fluent level in English
- Knowledge of SAP can be a Plus
- Problem solving and capability to quickly react on unexpected problems
- Able to handle stress
- Capability to work in team and by objectives
- Customer focus
- Knowledge of EH&S regulations