Lawrence Merchandising Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part-Time Retail Merchandiser
at Lawrence Merchandising Company
- 510 5TH STREET
Are you looking for a company with flexible scheduling to demonstrate your merchandising, customer service and organizational skills? Lawrence Merchandising has a great opportunity for you!
Lawrence Merchandising Services (LMS), a WIS International Company, is hiring Part-Time Retail Merchandisers in your area to complete merchandising services in many of the nation’s top retailers and for many of the nation’s top retail brands. Our client base is continually growing so we need you!
Watch this brief video for more information about our Part-Time Retail Merchandiser position.
What will I be doing?
As a Part-Time Retail Merchandiser, you will help ensure client satisfaction in the following ways:
- Creating and managing your own work schedule by logging into our online reporting system to accept or decline merchandising services as they come available at retailers in your area. You can accept anywhere from 0-20 hours per week. The availability of services will vary greatly throughout the year, and we do not guarantee a set number of hours each week. There may be time periods where services are not available.
- Servicing your local retail stores by completing merchandising services independently or in a team, in a timely manner, and always delivering quality, while working with a variety of different types of merchandise.
- Utilizing a mobile device to check in/out for services. You will also be taking and uploading photos to our online reporting system.
- Merchandising service tasks will vary, but could include stocking, implementing plan-o-grams, visual merchandising, resets, product cut-ins, setting signage, audits, and developing strong relationships with store personnel.
Is LMS for you?
- LMS has ongoing nationwide weekly and monthly services and many additional projects available on a first come, first serve basis. As well as the ability for our Retail Merchandisers to become dedicated to certain locations and services (availability will vary nationwide).
- Service opportunities may be one-time (project based) or reoccurring maintenance services (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc...).
- Services need to be completed sometime between Monday-Friday, and sometime between the hours of 8am to 6pm. Weekend services may be available in some areas.
- You will be expected to be flexible to the needs of our business as we continually strive to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients.
- Merchandising services are completed independently or in a team, and our Part-Time Retail Merchandisers must be comfortable using our online reporting system.
- FLEXIBILITY! The position is truly flexible! No evenings and weekends are required, though weekend hours may be available in some areas.
- GAIN RETAIL EXPERIENCE! Build a career in Merchandising by gaining retail experience.
- INDEPENDENCE! Work independently or in a team but have access to a helpful and responsive LMS office team.
- At LMS you are not an independent contractor, you are a W2 employee and receive all associated benefits such as an Employee Referral Bonus Program, voluntary health, vision, dental, short term disability, life insurance benefits, and 401(k) to those who qualify.
- Weekly pay!
- Merchandising and/or retail experience preferred.
- Ability to thoroughly follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to stand with varied movement for up to 5 hours at a time, ability to regularly lift up to 5 pounds (and up to 20 pounds on rare occasions), fine motor control (hand movements), speech, hearing, sight, ability to read documents with small font sizes, manual dexterity; with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Access to internet, printer, and camera phone (digital camera acceptable), and ability to receive voice messages via phone.
- Access to a PC or Mac that runs Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari.
- Access to Adobe Acrobat Reader (or ability to download).
- Preferred: Some projects require access to a smartphone or tablet to participate in the services.
How to Apply
- Fill out an application by clicking the “Apply for this job online” button to be considered further or visit our website to submit an application www.Lmsvc.com.
What is a Retail Merchandiser? For answers to this question, please visit http://www.lmsvc.com/careers/working-as-a-merchandiser.html.
Lawrence Merchandising Services, a WIS International Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.