Holy Family Memorial
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physician - Primary Care- Walk In
at Holy Family Memorial
Holy Family Memorial invites you to consider an exceptional opportunity in Primary Care.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefit package, but the intrinsic benefits are where we shine, including professional autonomy and involvement in organizational decision making that is becoming rare in healthcare today!
HFM Primary Care – Walk In:
- Outpatient based care only.
- Do not take inpatient call.
- Rotate pager call for after-hour, weekend, and holiday coverage to receive patient calls.
- Over 37,500 office visits including established and walk-in with opportunity for growth.
- All major specialties covered including: sub-specialty orthopaedics, interventional cardiology, general and vascular surgery, oncology, otolaryngology, urology, gastroenterology, obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics, pain and behavioral health.
Holy Family Memorial is a nationally recognized, award-winning healthcare organization comprised of a community hospital and a multi-specialty group with approximately 90 providers. We are seeking a dynamic Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physician. HFM physicians maintain or obtain board certification throughout employment.
Manitowoc is located in Wisconsin on the breathtaking shores of Lake Michigan and is a family-friendly, community that offers excellent schools, a multitude of activities and a tremendous number of outdoor recreational opportunities. In fact, Forbes rated Manitowoc as one of three top cities in America to raise a family due to: solid average incomes, good educational prospects, low costs, short commute times and high rates of home ownership. Wallethub’s analysts compared the 50 states and the District of Columbia across 11 key metrics. Our data set ranges from ”wage,” to “number of physicians per capita,” to “malpractice award payouts per capita,” and Wisconsin ranked 8 out of 51. Manitowoc offers easy access to sophisticated dining and cultural offerings within a short drive. The position is structured to allow for excellent work-life balance.
1650 S 41st Street
Manitowoc, WI 54220