Grande Vitesse Systems
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance I - 3rd shift 8:00 PM - 6:30 AM
at Grande Vitesse Systems
1. General Maintenance
• Work as a team with the other Maintenance Associates and Team Managers and assist in all functions of the maintenance area as needed.
• Perform general sanitation of the maintenance department by organizing supplies, tools, etc. and keeping area neat, clean and safe.
• Paint equipment, building, and support areas to keep facility and equipment neat and protected.
• Repair floors including grout, epoxy, etc. to keep areas safe and in good condition.
• Perform repairs of facility, piping, equipment, hoses, nozzles, pressure guns, etc.
• Operate forklift and scissors lift to keep equipment and facility running efficiently and safely.
• Perform light welding repairs to keep equipment running and safe.
• Perform metal fabrication on simple projects to help save money and keep the facility running efficiently.
• Change light bulbs as needed. Record daily time on equipment, parts dispensed, and work orders to determine replacement parts, and estimated costs of repairs using the maintenance software.
• Record data on maintenance software, and general Microsoft programs to keep information up-to-date and accurate.
• Request all replacement parts or equipment needed to keep production running efficiently.
• Perform PSM daily rounds (if applicable, based on facility).
2. Preventative Maintenance
• Perform preventative maintenance involving oiling, greasing, lubricating, changing belts and valves, and making minor adjustments.
• Change air, water, and furnace filters throughout the facility.
3. Trouble Shooting, Problem Solving and Continuous Improvement
• Troubleshoot facility and manufacturing equipment to identify and report all concerns or issues to be addressed.
4. All other duties and responsibilities as requested or required
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
• Understand and follow procedures for DNR/WDA/USDA/FDA/IMS/OSHA.