Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Faith Technologies
Faith Technologies ? Fox Valley (Neenah, Appleton, Menasha) WI
Your Career. Your Future!
A position at Faith Technologies can be the answer to your future career. As an Excellerate Estimator, you’ll be part of a progressive national leader in electrical planning, engineering, technology and energy services.
Faith Technologies enables employee growth and success through industry-leading training and development, utilization of the latest industry technologies, and an uncompromised focus on safety.
We recognize and reward top performers, offering competitive, merit-based compensation, career path development and a flexible and robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training and tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness program.
Excellerate Estimator is responsible for forecasting costs for assemblies, skid builds, E-houses, and any other Excellerate product lines. Ideal candidates must be proficient in the use of a PC and Microsoft Office Suite, have experience in Accubid Enterprise/LiveCount/Change Order, and highly knowledgeable of the National Electric Code (NEC).
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Experience: 2 to 4 years of electrical estimating experience along with previous management experience
- Experience: 5 years of electrical experience and previous management experience
- Understand Faith Business concepts.
- Performs takeoffs on blueprints (i.e., circuiting and scaling drawing, counting devices and equipment, etc.).
- Organizes assembly components to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Collaborate with the Purchasing Department to establish Faith commodity pricing.
- Consults with Clients, Vendors, Accounting, Foreman, Superintendents, and Project Managers to discuss and formulate estimates.
- Finalizes and follows up on completed bids.
- Continuously demonstrate the benefits of the Enterprise software and new technologies.
- Keep current with technological advancements and evaluate their benefit to Faith.
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis.
- Provide a solution to capture Excellerate assemblies in Accubid Enterprise.
- Collaborate with Excellerate leaders to increase utilization of manufactured assemblies.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
Our employees are our greatest resource. To further promote our Health, Wellness and Safety we proudly offer them:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Performance Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safety Shoes & Glasses Reimbursement
- Tool Insurance
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
Faith Technologies is one of the largest privately held electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what’s possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you’re ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.