Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cleaner Full Time
at Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Job Type:100% Reimbursed
Job Posting Title:Cleaner Full Time
Job Description Summary:The Cleaner will work under the supervision of the Custodial Manager or Supervisor and perform a variety of custodial duties for C&W Services. Such duties shall be in accordance with established standards, instructions, and procedures of C&W Services.
Typical Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sweep, mop, and wash floors, stairs and other surfaces (inside buildings).
- Use light and heavy (commercial type) floor (buffers) and shampoo machines including attachments.
- Vacuum rugs in offices and public areas. Spot clean daily and shampoo when directed rugs in assigned buildings.
- Clean and dust furniture, exhibit cases, pictures, chairs, door trim, light fixtures, and all other horizontal surfaces including periodic high dusting.
- Wash windowsills; glass in interior doors, partition, and specified windows.
- Wash glass and trim at entrance doors, interior/exterior- Wash/spot clean interior walls as appropriate daily.
- Clean bathrooms and restock paper supplies daily. Standard bathroom procedures are to damp wipe glass surfaces, empty waste baskets, service soap and toilet paper dispensers, dust sills, clean tile walls, shelves, stall partitions, sweep/mop/scrub floors, etc.
- Monitors possible defects such as clogged urinals and lights out, and reports to supervisors.
- Collect building trash daily placing it in approved container and place in designated collection area for subsequent removal.
- Replace liners in waste baskets and trash containers per specs.
- Sweep or shovel snow from steps and walkways at building entrances and connecting walkways/sidewalks as directed.
- Performs periodic work: High dusting, leather and wood surface (non-floor) polishing, wall washing, venetian blind cleaning, as assigned by the Supervisor Assembles all necessary equipment Removes/replaces designated carpet tiles.
- Other duties as needed.
*Candidates must be able to successfully pass a background check, including criminal history.
- Basic cleaning responsibilities require no previous experience
- Must be able to take direction, to work with minimal supervision, and to function cooperatively as part of a team
- Ability to use cleaning tools and equipment.
- Requires attention to detail, a pride in delivering excellent service, organization, and high levels of energy and endurance.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
For US Applicants:
Cushman & Wakefield is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics.We hire the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Cushman & Wakefield is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
This Organization Participates in E-Verify
Right to Work
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com