Core BTS, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Principal Consultant - Network Security
at Core BTS, Inc.
Principal Consultant – Network Security
Core BTS is a business transformation company, providing organizations comprehensive IT solutions from application development to virtualization. We are in the business of IT and use IT to transform business. Core BTS is a leader in following technology and business trends with equal enthusiasm to bring the two worlds together like no one else. We watch our customer’s organizations thrive and grow by finding new ways to leverage IT in their businesses. We are currently seeking a for an energetic Principal Consultant – Network Security. This position will be filled out of one of the following locations: Madison, WI, Green Bay, WI, Milwaukee, WI, or remote from home in Wisconsin.
To meet the responsibilities of this position, the individual will conduct the following essential duties and activities:
- Provide technical leadership while delivering services to clients in and around the state of Wisconsin
- Acts as a subject matter expert (SME) for one or more of the following:
- Cisco and other vendor firewall and IPS solutions
- Cisco security solutions including
- Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- AMP for endpoints
- Securing network and datacenter solutions
- PKI and encryption technologies
- Provides timely and effective billable services to clients
- Provide technical pre-sales support to enable successful solution selling
- Act as technical escalation resource for team members
- Occasional travel to work with clients in other areas of the United States (less than 10%)
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of technology studies, or equivalent education and/or experience.
- Actively working towards vendor certifications and technical education required as outlined in the Technical Professional Career Development Guide.
- Cisco CCIE Security or CISSP preferred, other CCIE or advanced industry certs desired.
- On-site service technical experience – 5 years
- Customer interface experience – 3 years
- Strong written and verbal communication
Core provides employees with a very comprehensive benefits program including: Health, Vision and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health/Dependent Flexible Spending, 401(k) Plan with a company match, Short- and Long-Term Disability Coverage, Paid Time Off (PTO), Company Paid Holidays, Business Casual Dress Policy, and Training and Development Opportunities.
The above description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, knowledge, skills, or experience required of individuals in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities. Core BTS, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Core BTS will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with The Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and/or applicable law(s).