Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Consolidated Construction
Consolidated Construction Co., Inc. has been providing streamlined design and construction services to clients across the Upper Midwest since 1950. By consolidating funding, architecture, construction and service into a single source, we’ve simplified project delivery and won national awards for ingenuity and cost reduction. Our projects run the gamut from industrial buildings to churches, hotels, schools and commercial buildings, and our reputation has propelled us to grow to more than 400% in the past ten years. Consolidated Construction is made up of high-performing teams of empowered individuals that believe in mutual respect, integrity, and a passion for transforming our customers’ visions into reality. More information about Consolidated, our people and our projects can be viewed at: http://www.1call2build.com.
To work with crew members in creating the customer’s vision in a safe and efficient manner. Commitment to a safe working environment for oneself and fellow co-workers is a must. Pay is based on experience.
We are looking for all levels of experience with pre-engineered building. Versatile candidates that are willing to work on steel and concrete jobs are encouraged to apply. Wage will commensurate with experience/skill level.
- Must have 5 years’ experience with Pre-Engineered Building
- Must be able to manage work flow and manpower on site
- Must have a valid driver’s license; a CDL a plus
- Attitude, Multi-Tasking, Attention to Quality and Safety are core requirements
- Certified Welder a plus
- Must be willing to travel. Lodging and Per Diem is provided for job sites 2 hours outside of Appleton, WI. Overnight travel is estimated 30-50% during the work week.
- OSHA certification/training a plus
- Understand crane requirements to include rigging and safety
- Bar joist and decking
- Cutting and fabrication ability
- Able to read blue prints
- Knowledge of structural steel and precast wall panel erection
- Must be able to lift/push/pull 50-100 lbs consistently
*Physical demands change in scope from day to day and work site to work site
Consolidated Construction Co., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to: Health and Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, Health Savings Account, Short and Long Term Disability, Fitness and Tuition Reimbursement and Life Insurance.