Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Consolidated Construction
Consolidated Construction Co., Inc. has been providing streamlined design and construction services to clients across the Upper Midwest since 1950. By consolidating funding, architecture, construction and service into a single source, we’ve simplified project delivery and won national awards for ingenuity and cost reduction. Our projects run the gamut from industrial buildings to churches, hotels, schools and commercial buildings, and our reputation has propelled us to grow to more than 400% in the past ten years. Consolidated Construction is made up of high-performing teams of empowered individuals that believe in mutual respect, integrity, and a passion for transforming our customers’ visions into reality. More information about Consolidated, our people and our projects can be viewed at: http://www.1call2build.com.
- Safety conscious and adheres to safety procedures.
- Positive work attitude.
- Team player – works well with others.
- Follows directions.
- Skilled user of basic hand and power tools.
- Maintains tools and equipment properly and safely.
- Provides own transportation to work site.
- Willing to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- OSHA certification/training is a plus
- Previous construction experience is recommended but not required
- Must be able to lift/push/pull 50-100 lbs consistently
*Physical demands change in scope from day to day and worksite to worksite
Other Physical/Mental Requirements:
- Hearing and Eyesight
- Successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical.
Consolidated Construction Co., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to: Health and Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, Health Savings Account, Short and Long Term Disability, Fitness and Tuition Reimbursement and Life Insurance.