Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Consolidated Construction
Consolidated Construction Co., Inc. has been providing streamlined design and construction services to clients across the Upper Midwest since 1950. By consolidating funding, architecture, construction and service into a single source, we’ve simplified project delivery and won national awards for ingenuity and cost reduction. Our projects run the gamut from industrial buildings to churches, hotels, schools and commercial buildings, and our reputation has propelled us to grow to more than 400% in the past ten years. Consolidated Construction is made up of high-performing teams of empowered individuals that believe in mutual respect, integrity, and a passion for transforming our customers’ visions into reality. More information about Consolidated, our people and our projects can be viewed at: http://www.1call2build.com.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the jobs site(s) and be available for out of State travel
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Be familiar with hardware needs and uses
- Physically able to carry Symons forms
- Have basic knowledge of form layout
- Able to properly level concrete in front of screed
- Able to wheel and power buggy concrete
- Able to properly clean and oil equipment and forms
- Able to prep subgrade, including poly and reinforcement
- Able to install rebar and wire mesh
- Understand rebar and wire mesh thickness
- Able to operate a Skidsteer and Forklift
- Able to vibrate concrete properly
- Must be willing to travel and work in job locations in and out of state (occasionally for extended periods of time)
- OSHA certification/training a plus
- CDL License a plus
- Versatile candidates that are willing to work on steel and concrete jobs are encouraged to apply.
- Must be able to lift/push/pull 50-100 lbs consistently
*Physical demands change in scope from day to day and worksite to worksite
Other Physical/Mental Requirements:
- Hearing and Eyesight
Successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical.
Consolidated Construction Co., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to: Health and Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, Health Savings Account, Short and Long Term Disability, Fitness and Tuition Reimbursement and Life Insurance.