Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Tanker Driver/Chemical Operator
Location: Menasha, WI
Reports To: Plant Manager
SCOPE OF POSITION
To support plant operations by completing all required tank driver duties and responsibilities in a safe, effective and efficient manner. This role will also support the plant by completing all required general chemical operator duties and responsibilities.
- Load Product onto truck loading system, transfer product as required.
- Be able to self-load and review all Bills Of Lading, certificate of analysis and other paper work that pertains to the load for delivery.
- Meet DOT qualifications as required by law.
- Be able to follow any and all MTO/ DOT and EHS rules and regulations.
- Follow Human Resources policies in compliance with all Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations.
- While driving for Chemtrade; follow all Chemtrade rules and regulations as well as all customer rules and regulations.
- Become familiar with plant operating procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have valid CDL license Class A
- Hazmat certified
- Tractor Trailer Endorsement
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and computer knowledge.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work with a minimum of supervision, is highly motivated, energetic, and enjoys working as part of a team.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed, including weekends.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
Impact, Growth, and Diversity
By joining our team, you will have the chance to be part of a vibrant and growing company. As a company that has grown and continues to grow by acquisition, we offer an exciting work atmosphere and opportunities to make a real impact. Our vision to be a Great Chemical Company is supported through our EPIC values (Excellence in Operations, People First, Integrity and Customers) and our commitment to the Health and Safety of our employees, and the communities we work in through Responsible Care®.
Our friendly work environment fosters positive interaction between employees within and throughout our 70 locations. We expect all employees to treat each other with dignity and respect. Safety is at the core of our culture and something that we never compromise on.
At Chemtrade, we take pride in rewarding our employees for their commitment, performance and hard work by offering a variety of programs and services. We offer a comprehensive and very competitive health and wellness program, including medical, dental, and a fitness activity subsidy. Our unique culture enables employees to thrive in a supportive and engaging workplace. We offer an exciting rewards program CHEErs! For employee recognition, referrals and milestones. In addition we offer learning and development opportunities through our Chemtrade University.
CHEMTRADE is a publically traded (TSX: CHE.UN) chemical manufacturing and handling company serving customers for more than half a century. With over 1.6B in Sales, we pride ourselves on our 4 core strategies of Strategic Growth, Operational Excellence, Financial Prudence and our Diverse Business Model, all while maintaining quality service and a commitment to Responsible Care®.
With Headquarters in Toronto, Canada, and operations across North America and Brazil, Chemtrade operates a diversified business providing industrial chemicals and services to our customers in three main business segments; Sulphur & Performance Chemicals, Water Solutions and Electrochemicals. Chemtrade is a reliable industry partners to the Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper, Water Treatment, Food & Beverage and Pharmaceutical industries.
Our success in this global industry is the result of our drive to meet the needs of our customers and is deeply rooted in the talents of our employees and the communities where we operate.
Chemtrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Chemtrade is committed to fair and accessible employment practices and will, where possible, provide accommodations for persons with disabilities.