Caravel Autism Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Caravel Autism Health
- Hire Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Human Resources
- Job ID
- Caravel Autism Health
Caravel Autism Health is a leading provider of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services, treating children with autism disorders and working with their families, to develop skills, create connections and instill confidence. CAH's approach to ABA therapy is rooted in research and results. Its founders are committed to being the most passionate clinicians in the autism health field. Caravel has teamed up with Frazier Healthcare Partners to transform the ABA space and provide a strong operational infrastructure and clinical foundation to significantly expand its geographical footprint.
The Employment Coordinator provides administrative support for talent acquisition efforts, payroll, and overall human resources operations. This includes the timely processing of all reference, background, and credentials checks, as well as ensuring all new hire forms and files are complete and meet departmental standards. The Employment Coordinator will also process separations and serve as back-up to HR Specialist and Payroll Coordinator.
1. Provides exemplary customer service to employees and applicants, answering questions and responding to requests in a timely and thorough manner.
2. Conducts reference checks for candidates in a timely and thorough manner.
3. Communicates regularly with Talent Acquisition Specialists and other HR Staff regarding status of reference and background checks. Brings issues or concerns to the attention of applicable staff.
4. Ensures proper documentation and processing for new hires. Monitors accuracy of information being received from clinic offices and addresses issues as appropriate.
5. Enters HR data into HRIS and creates reports as needed.
6. Routes appropriate documentation to Payroll.
7. Assists Payroll with administrative duties including but not limited to administration of payroll and setup of employees.
8. Processes all employee separations.
9. Prepares for New Employee Orientation, which includes document preparation and verification of online document completion. Will serve as back-up for conducting New Employee Orientation.
10. Organizes in-person training classes, including creation of materials, sending reminders, maintaining classroom rosters, and answering general employee questions on training. Tracks required training completion by new hires. Follows up on overdue training. Ensures mandatory compliance training is completed in a timely manner.
11. Follows-up to ensure background checks are re-run and verified as required every four years.
12. Creates and maintains personnel files for new hires. Routinely files documents into personnel files in an accurate and neat manner.
13. Copies information and prepares packets as needed.
14. Audits HR records including I9s and personnel files.
15. Updates applicant tracking system (ATS) as needed.
16. Enters information into survey monkey and compiles reports as needed.
17. Creates and publishes Employee Newsletter.
18. Sends out Anniversary cards to staff.
19. Provides input as to process improvements within the HR department, looking for efficiencies and enhancements.
20. Assists with various HR related projects.
21. Maintains strictest confidentiality; adheres to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations.
Non-Essential Functions/Other Duties: Other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibility: Not applicable.
Travel Required: Seldom.
This is largely a sedentary role, with frequent sitting and computer keyboarding required. Employee will be required to sit, talk, hear, type and write. Occasional bending, squatting, stooping, and lifting (up to 35 pounds) is required.
· High school diploma or equivalent with at least two years of college working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in a Business and/or Human Resources discipline, or equivalent experience working in a human resources department.
· One year of previous clerical/administrative experience is required.
· Prefer at least one year of previous human resources related experience.
· Experience working within payroll department preferred.
Skills and Competencies:
· Strong keyboarding and computer skills to include MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Publisher).
· Excellent attention to detail, with a focus on accuracy and compliance.
· Experience working with office machines
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a pleasant, professional and helpful demeanor and voice.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with others in a professional and friendly manner.
· Strong customer service skills with both external and internal clients.
· Displays professionalism and represents organization in a professional manner.
· Ability to work with confidential materials of a sensitive nature.
· Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
· Demonstrates initiative, with the ability to manage self and workload.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
· Exemplary customer service focus, with both internal and external clients.
· Strong team player.
· Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instructions.
· Ability to abide by ethical guidelines and policies, including strict adherence to confidentiality and HIPPA guidelines.
· Must be 18 years old or older.
· Must be able to pass a thorough background check.