Job: Manager Claims - Green Bay, WI
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at UnitedHealth Group
- 1 Provider Claims Resolution Specialist - Green Bay, WI
- 2 Operational Trainer - Green Bay, WI
- 3 Implementation Manager - Green Bay, WI; Wawatosa, WI
- 4 Customer Care Professional - Green Bay, WI
- 5 Senior Customer Service Representative - Green Bay WI
- 6 IT Systems Administrator - Green Bay, WI
- 7 Customer Service Representative - Green Bay, WI
- 8 Mgr, Account Mgt, Small Business-Green Bay, WI
- 9 House Calls Nurse Practitioner - Per Diem - Green Bay, WI, Upcoming Virtual Events!
- 10 Mid Level Intern - Evercare - Green Bay
- 11 Provider Claims Resolution Specialist
- 12 Quality Review Specialist -Bilingual- Greenbay, WI or Roanoke, VA
- 13 Bilingual - Quality Review Specialist - Greenbay, WI or Roanoke, VA
- 14 Implementation Manager
- 15 Senior Customer Service Representative
- 16 Mgr Account Mgt Small Business
- 17 IT Systems Administrator
- 18 Customer Service Representative
- 19 House Call Nurse Practitioner
- 20 Nurse Practitioner
- 21 Specialty Sales Consultant
- 22 Bilingual
- 23 Quality Review Specialist
- 24 Nurse Practitioner for Evercare - Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin
- 25 Nurse Practitioner for Evercare
Browse Similar Jobs: Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Positions in this function are responsible for providing expertise or general claims support to teams in reviewing, researching, investigating, negotiating, processing and adjusting claims. Authorizes the appropriate payment or refers claims to investigators for further review. Analyzes and identifies trends and provides reports as necessary. Manages and is accountable for professional employees and/or supervisors. This position will lead projects and have key client relationships. This person will require excellent interpersonal and change management skills as the organization continues to grow and move through Operational Excellence initiatives.
UnitedHealthcare is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
When you work with UnitedHealthcare, what you do matters. It's that simpleand it's that challenging.
In providing consumer-oriented health benefit plans to millions of people, our goal is to create higher quality care, lower costs and greater access to health care. Join us and you will be empowered to achieve new levels of excellence and make a profound and personal impact as you contribute to new innovations in a vital and complex system.
Regardless of your role at UnitedHealthcare, the support you feel all around you will enable you to do what you do with energy, integrity, and confidence. So take the first step in what is sure to be a fast paced and highly diversified career.
Skills / Requirements
3+ years team management experience required
3+ years healthcare experience with claims background required
High school diploma/GED required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Qiclink Claims Systems experience preferred
Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills preferred
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
PLEASE BE SURE TO MENTION THAT YOU SAW THIS AD ON JOBING.COM!
Please submit resume online below.